The Regional Distribution of Cap & Trade Funds

Cap-and-Trade revenues are primarily being spent in the southern Central Valley, the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California. Though there are clear guidelines for geographically allocating 25% of the Cap-and-Trade revenues, clear guidelines have not been established to geographically allocate the remaining 75%. This report outlines three potential principles for allocating the remaining funds geographically

Read Study
Research & Studies